Thanks to its popularity among athletes and celebrities, Whole Body Cryotherapy has skyrocketed in popularity. But what exactly is this treatment and how can it play a role in your fitness regimen? Keep reading to learn more.
What is Whole Body Cryotherapy?
Whole Body Cryotherapy subjects the body to temperatures as low as 200 degrees below zero for up to three minutes. Doing so stimulates the body’s natural healing mechanisms by activating a fight or flight response.
With Whole Body Cryotherapy, blood is redirected away from the small blood vessels in the extremities and into the core and vital organs to protect them. It’s here where the body supercharges the blood with anti-inflammatory proteins, endorphins, and oxygen that provide a euphoric feeling, as well as countless benefits.
Benefits of Whole Body Cryotherapy
- An accelerated rate of tissue repair – Soft tissue injuries usually require around six weeks to fully heal. If you maintain an active lifestyle, this could be problematic. That’s why more and more people are opting for Whole Body Cryotherapy. Wouldn’t you want to get back to your fitness routine as quickly as possible?
- Reduced inflammation, pain, and spasms – Think back to the last workout where you felt 100 percent. Maybe you’ve grown accustomed to masking inflammation, pain, and spasms with over-the-counter pain medications. Keep in mind, however, that these provide only temporary relief. Not to mention, OTC pain medications can be used excessively over time. Whole Body Cryotherapy is a safe, effective alternative.
- Boosted metabolism – Looking to finally ditch those pesky pounds for good? Whole Body Cryotherapy can certainly be part of your weight loss efforts. In just one session, you can burn up to 800 calories.
- Accelerated production of collagen – As a refresher, collagen is the main structural protein found in skin and other connective tissues. Maybe you already know that collagen is responsible for giving the skin its strength and elasticity. With Whole Body Cryotherapy, you can reap the benefits of improved skin elasticity and texture. One more thing here is that this treatment helps significantly reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- Treatment of inflammatory disorders – This ties back to the second point. Whether you have rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, multiple sclerosis, or another similar condition, you know pain. Whole Body Cryotherapy is changing the way you treat it. Imagine taking charge of your life and feeling your best in years!
Oak Park Cryotherapy
Whole Body Cryotherapy is a non-medical, non-invasive alternative for individuals seeking faster recovery and improved overall health.
Take your pick from the following treatment options:
- Single treatment (first time) – $20 (regularly $65)
- One treatment per month – $39.99/month (regularly $59.99)
- Four treatments per month – $99.99/month (regularly $199.99)
- One treatment per day – $199.99/month (regularly $399.99)
Note that the first 50 members to join lock in the special rate above for life!
Have questions about Whole Body Cryotherapy? Our team is more than happy to help.
Contact us today for additional information.